Zeppin Racing has released the new Clamp Type Battery (CTB) Holder Chassis 2.3mm for Yokomo BD5. Racers will be eminently benefited from this newly designed CTB chassis. The conventional chassis design use tape to hold down the battery on the chassis which affects flexibility of chassis. Our new chassis is designated to omit this issue and also providing more freedom of battery location by using the different thickness of foam between the holder and the
battery in order to achieve perfect balance of the car for different weight/size of the battery.
*The Battery Pushers (#ZR-BATPUSHER11 / #ZR-BATPUSHER16 ) are sold separately.
Simply release two top screws to replace the battery.
Adjust the thickness of the foam to position the battery.
88mm super narrow chassis.
- Redesigned pre-drilled holes to enhance stiffness of chassis while providing
right amount of flex.
- The design is aimed for modified class. Providing higher traction all around
while balancing with the steering response.
- 88mm super narrow chassis for corner speed and avoid scrubbing to the
- Chassis “Free to Flex”.
- No more flying battery during hard crash.
- No more tape replacement.
- Easy to replace battery, just release 2 screws.
- CTB 2.3mm Chassis BD5
- Battery Holder Set
- 2.5mm Battery Carbon Plate Set
- 1mm and 3mm Foam Tape
For the current 5000-6500mah EP Lipo Batteries, the weight difference can be around 50g. Use around 2mm shims between battery holder and side carbon plate to position the battery outward to achieve the ideal balance.